Just-for-Fun CBN with Modi on Cash-for-Vote scandal

An imagery conversation out of Cash-for-Vote scam
An imagery conversation on Cash-for-Vote scandal.
CBN:  Please rescue me sir... ‘What Am Saying’

MODI:  Sorry I Can't, ‘You don’t say anything’

CBN:  So what do you want me to do?

MODI:  Suspend the MLA who got caught by ACB

CBN:  He is a hard working guy, and an asset to TDP (Telugu Desam Party)

MODI:  May be, but there is nothing can do much if you don't throw him out of TDP?

CBN:  Our phones are being tapped, ‘What I say’

MODI:  We will investigate into this…

CBN:  ABC shouldn't be arresting us

MODI:  ABC wont, but about ACB (Anti Corruption Bureau) I don’t know

CBN:  They tapped all my family and friends phones, ‘You see’...

MODI:  I am sorry to see, but we will investigate in to this

CBN:  Can you please ask Home Minster to call KCR (K. Chandrashekar Rao) to intimidate him

MODI:  We can't do it, I don't know what evidence he has and I also got news that a central minster is involved in cash-for-vote scam; myself involving in this issue will damage my image

CBN:  Can you please invoke Section-8 of AP Reorganization Bill

MODI:  I'll ask the Home Minister to look into it, but I can't assure you anything. Also, invoking Section-8 at this stage is a blunder. We need some time, ‘seem you got drunk’

CBN:  KCR is behaving like a dictator and there is no peace and harmony in Telangana

MODI:  Mr. Naidu, as far as I know KCR  is doing a great job, contrary to your statements last year

CBN:  120 phones are tapped ‘What I say’

MODI:  What! 420? Ok 120, we'll investigate. By the way is it your voice?

CBN:  What I say… mudslinging… briefed me…

MODI:  Ok... ok

CBN:  So what U wants me to do?

MODI:  I am sorry U, I can't involve in this, what I say! The Parliament session is near, what I say! But my sincere advice to you is stay away from KCR. I am also getting your tongue ‘what I say’

CBN:  Ok sir.. U thank you... I briefed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Telangana Premier League (TPL) 2016 Cricket Tournament

2016 National Bravery Awards to Ruchita & Sai Krishna

Winter Utsav Mela at Necklace Road Hyderabad